Caring For Your Dog
A user-friendly guidebook with the information you need to caring for your dog.
There is NO sales letter, but only ecover image of the book.
However, you get PLR rights and get documents in PDF, DOC and ODT file fomats.
Table of Contents:
1. Understanding ingredients
2. Dogs need different diets at different ages
3. Vitamin and mineral supplements
4. Boredom and variety
5. Cost of feeds
6. Dry vs. Canned food
7. Homemade diets
8. Food allergies
9. How much should I feed my dog?
10. How often should I feed my dog?
11. Signs of Ill health
12. Heart worm, fleas and other parasites
13. Heart worm prevention
14. Common questions about heart worm
15. Fleas and other parasites
16. Do parasites cause “Scooting”?
17. Preventing dental disease
18. Home dental care
19. Veterinary dental treatments
20. The importance of the physical examination
21. Why are regular check-ups important?
22. What happens during an examination?
23. How often should my pet be examined?
24. How to administer medicine
25. Nursing a sick dog
27. Common questions about vaccinations
28. Spaying and neutering
29. Spaying of the Female dog
30. Surgical neutering of the male dog
31. Pet health insurance
32. Clipping a dog
33. First steps in grooming
34. Bathing a dog
35. Pet Identification
Private Label Rights Terms & Conditions
[YES] Can be edited.
[YES] Can put your name as the author.
[YES] Can be broken down into articles.
[YES] Can be used as web or e-zine content.
[YES] Can be added into membership sites.
[YES] Can be sold in any format.
[YES] Can be packaged.
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus.
[YES] Can be given away (in any format).
[YES] Can be sold on auction sites.
[YES] Can offer (Master) Resell Rights.
[YES] Can resell Private Label Rights.
[YES] Can be published offline.
In short, you can do anything you want with this product, as long as it's legal.
This product comes with NO warranty or guarantee of any kind.
The author and distributor hereby disclaim all liability for the use of this product. You accept all responsibility by using/selling it.